Following the release of his Kylie Minogue-collab “Right Here, Right Now,” Giorgio Moroder – the man responsible for crafting some of the most influential pop records of the past 40 years – is moving forward with his new single, “Déjà Vu” featuring Sia!
The track also happens to be the title of the legendary producer’s first record in over 30 years, which is pretty damn fitting considering the song feels like a trip back to the ’70s dance floor. “I’ve fallen for you, I’m feeling the Déjà vu / Déjà Vuuuuuu / I’ve fallen for you, now I’ve got nothin’ to lose / Déjà Vuuuuuu,” Sia sweetly sings over the shimmery, pulsating disco beat. It’s a big, bold, uplifting song that should quickly brighten up your Friday afternoon. Oh, the joy of disco – I LIVE!
Pre-order Giorgio Moroder’s new album Déjà Vu on iTunes and receive his new single instantly!
1. 4 U With Love
2. Déjà Vu (feat. Sia)
3. Diamonds (feat. Charli XCX)
4. Don’t Let Go (feat. Mikky Ekko)
5. Right Here, Right Now (feat. Kylie Minogue)
6. Tempted (feat. Matthew Koma)
7. 74 is the New 24
8. Tom’s Diner (feat. Britney Spears)
9. Wildstar (feat. Foxes)
10. Back and Forth’ (feat. Kelis)
11. I Do This for You (feat. Marlene)
12. La Disco