Attention Disney fans (aka everyone)! A very exciting thing has happened.
A whole bunch of our faves – from Ariana Grande to Jessie J to Gwen Stefani to Jessie Ware and Tori Kelly – have taken time out their busy schedules to record their own versions of classic Disney songs for a new compilation album titled, We Love Disney (out Oct 30th), produced by multi-platinum, 16-time Grammy Award-winning producer and Verve Music Group Chairman David Foster. That’s right! Songs like “Part of Your World” from The Little Mermaid and “Colors of the Wind” from Pocahontas, and my personal favorite “Zero to Hero” from Hercules have been re-recorded by 12 of music’s elite.
THIS IS WHAT DREAMS ARE MADE OF!
The first track released from the upcoming LP is Ne-Yo‘s “Friend Like Me,” the Oscar and Golden Globe Award-winning song from 1992’s Aladdin.
1. Ne-Yo – Friend Like Me (Aladdin)
2. Jessie J – Part of Your World (The Little Mermaid)
3. Jason Derulo – Can You Feel the Love Tonight (The Lion King)
4. Gwen Stefani – The Rainbow Connection (The Muppet Movie)
5. Ariana Grande – Zero to Hero (Hercules)
6. Jhené Aiko – In a World of My Own / Very Good Advice (Alice In Wonderland)
7. Fall Out Boy – I Wan’na Be Like You (The Jungle Book)
8. Tori Kelly – Colors of the Wind (Pocahontas)
9. Kacey Musgraves – A Spoonful of Sugar (Mary Poppins)
10. Charles Perry – Ev’rybody Wants to Be a Cat (The Aristocats)
11. Jessie Ware – A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes (Cinderella)
12. Rascall Flatts & Lucy Hale – Let It Go (Frozen)
13. We Love Disney artists – It’s a Small World
Pre-order the upcoming We Love Disney compilation album on iTunes now!