I don’t know about y’all but I basically grew up on the Now That’s What I Call Music! compilation album series. In fact, most of them are still safely kept in their jewel CD cases in my bedroom for whenever I’m needing a nostalgic moment (which is often). The most recent album in the series, Now That’s What I Call Music! 53 is in stores now and features 16 major current chart hits from today’s hottest artists, including Mark Ronson & Bruno Mars, Meghan Trainor, Maroon 5, Ed Sheeran, Tove Lo, Ariana Grande & The Weeknd, Sam Smith, One Direction, Selena Gomez, Jason Derulo, Iggy Azalea feat. MO, Usher feat. Juicy J, Charli XCX, Mr. Probz, Calvin Harris & John Newman, and Coldplay, as well as five up-and-coming “NOW What’s Next” tracks. So if you’re behind the times or are looking to update the parents with the latest “cool jams“, NOW! 53 is the clear and obvious choice. You won’t be disappointed. #GottaGetNOW53
BUY Now That’s What I Call Music! 53 on iTunes NOW!
1. Mark Ronson w/ Bruno Mars – Uptown Funk
2. Meghan Trainor – Lips Are Movin’
3. Maroon 5 – Animals
4. Ed Sheeran – Don’t
5. Tove Lo – Habits (Stay High)
6. Ariana Grande w/ The Weeknd – Love Me Harder
7. Sam Smith – I’m Not The Only One
8. One Direction – Steal My Girl
9. Selena Gomez – The Heart Wants What It Wants
10. Jason Derulo – Trumpets
11. Iggy Azalea w/ MØ – Beg For It
12. Usher w/ Juicy J – I Don’t Mind
13. Charli XCX – Boom Clap
14. Mr. Probz – Waves
15. Calvin Harris w/ John Newman – Blame
16. Coldplay – A Sky Full Of Stars
NOW introducing What’s Next!
17. Walk The Moon – Shut Up And Dance
18. Fancy Reagan – Knock Me Out
19. Zara Larsson – Uncover
20. Danny Mercer – Who Are You Loving Now?
21. Jack + Eliza – Hold The Line