Madonna is finally ready to start the promotional campaign for her highly-anticipated twelfth studio album, MDNA! The 53-year-old pop diva has just released the official cover for first single “Give Me All Your Luvin” as well as the official press release, which reveals more news about the single, video, album, and more. With the Superbowl coming up next weekend, we’re about to experience Madonna overload. Check out the single cover above and newly released news below. Are you excited?
– “Give Me All Your Luvin” will be released on Friday (February 3).
– iTunes will be offering a global pre-order of the 18-track deluxe edition of MDNA, along with an exclusive remix starting between February 3-6 for $9.99.
– The Megaforce-directed video for “Give Me All Your Luvin” is cheerleader and football-themed.
– A sneak peek of the video will premiere on American Idol on this Thursday (February 2).
– MDNA features production by William Orbit, Martin Solveig, The Demolition Crew, Benny Benassi and Alessandro Benassi, Hardy “Indiigo” Muanza, Michael Malih and Madonna. It will be released on March 26 on Interscope Records.
– Madonna will be on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno tomorrow (January 30).